Friday, May 26, 2006


I think I'll just call today WET - mostly because that's what I've been most of the day - WET ... sometimes SOAKING WET. The heavens decided to spew today around 4 pm - just as I was leaving the office. Not usually a problem, but today my umbrella was in the car. I only had to walk a few feet, but just as I stepped out in faith to run to the car - the downpour came & even hail (no lie) beat on my head and then joined me in the car as I couldn't get my door completely closed. ugh! 2 miles up the road - no rain, just pure sunshine - but mind you, my clothing is soaked all the way thru and my hair is matted to my head....somewhere someone is laughing ;-)

We headed off to t-ball in the sunshine only to be greeted by a torrential downpour just minutes into the game....the kids loved playing in the rain - those of us older than 6 are all now looking like wet dogs -- and once again, I'm my clothes are soaked thru my hair is again matted to my head - even after I had it looking so cute in my headband!

Basically today has taught me that no matter what age you are I guess you're never to old to enjoy a summer rainshower. :-)

The kids are off to bed and I'm enjoying the quiet - I hope you are enjoying some time alone today as well.

lyssa :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, HERE I GO!! I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE SO I ASSUME I COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG THEN YOU READ IT, EH? THERE WERE ONLY 4 PICTURED IN THE 5 PACK. WONDER WHO IS MISSING?? DOES THE 5TH PACK HAVE A 6 PACK??? HEE HEE SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN AFTERNOON!! THE BOYS LOVED IT I'M SURE!! HOPE YOU GET THIS. AUNTIE VICKI