Sunday, February 11, 2007



Bailey Elaine Hunter....isn't she adorable?

Hard to believe my nephew is a Daddy, but he & Jamy are great parents...and my mom & dad are now GREAT Grandparents...wow!

Andy & I had a great loooong weekend in California for a friend's wedding the end of January - perfect weather, time to just rest & relax ... visited Santa Barbara, had fun shopping in Pasadena :-) -- the kids had fun with G'ma & G'pa without us (& we had lots of fun w/o them! ha!). Since we've been back, it's been nothing but FREEZIN' cold! brrrrr!

Happy almost Valentine's Day :-) Enjoy & eat lots of Chocolate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD TO SEE PICS OF YOUR MOM AND DAD...... WE MOVED OUR (JUNK) TO TENN. BONNIE HAD TO RETURN TO WORK IN JULIAN BUT I'LL BE HERE FOR 3 MORE WEEKS, HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE A DAY TO VISIT CROSSVILLE. REGARDS PAUL

Karyn said...

Aww!!! Look at the proud grandparents!!! So sweet!