It's COLD! I generally really like the cold, but for some reason this year I'm like "if it ain't gonna snow - don't bother!" (Boy that sounds like I really do live in the South!) Maybe it's just because I really didn't like writing that $300 check to the natural gas company this month...grrrrrr! I'm sure next month with be double that....and then hopefully it will be SPRING! yay! :)
It's been a busy week...3 basketball games on Saturday - the boys are doing so well & having fun. It's been fun for us to hang out with friends on Saturday at the games as well. After 10 years, Bristol is finally starting to feel like home & it's nice to see so many people we genuinely know & for the most part really like ;) everywhere we go these days. We love UPWARD basketball too because the coaches are so encouraging and loving with the kids. This week during Cameron's game, he really fouled another kid trying to get the ball away and the ref looked over at us after correcting him and laughingly said, "it's not professional wrestling...it's basketball." I had to laugh and just said - he has 2 brothers, what do you expect. ;-) Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny at the time.
Andy is really loving his new part-time job at the church. He's making lots of plans and is meeting tonight with his Children's ministry council to talk over his ideas, etc. It's nice to be part of a church family again & we're having fun getting to know people.
Tomorrow we are supposed to get lots of snow...we'll see. I'm afraid to hope ;) The boys are all praying for a day off school - so is my favorite teacher. If we do, I'll get pix.
I'm tired...I realize this wasn't a terribly exciting post, but I'm trying to do this more often....so there you go.
Have a great week & stay warm & dry!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment