
"GET THE MEAN OUT OF YOU"
Wednesday night on the way home from church, we were telling the boys that we were taking Kolbe to the doctor next week (he's been having trouble with his tonsils we think). Anyway, Kendrick said we were taking him to the doctor b/c they "were going to get the MEAN out of him...." We all cracked up laughing!!!! (Those of you who know our often "grumpy, moody" but very sweet little boy will also think that is really funny!)
You should see my husband this morning....today, his class/school is celebrating "Halloween" & everyone is dressing up! Apparently, I'm now married to a real live hippie (will post a picture tonight!). But before I do, just picture this - black wig, headband, ponytail - ripped jeans, shirt painted with peace symbols, necklace, fringed belt...oh my! I know his kids will love it! Kolbe said "He's Mr. Chris" (our really nice neighbor who has long hair & dresses a little hippi-ish..." That was funny!
I'm home from work with a sick Kolbe today - it's supposed to rain all day, so maybe I'll take a nap....Have a good one.
1 comment:
ed the pictures. looking forward to Bonnies retirement dec 2. moving to Thompsons Station Nov 30th looking forward to seeing your mom@dad. P Voss
Post a Comment