
I think the picture speaks for itself!
WE'RE OFFICIAL!!!!!!!! (say "hi judge" ... that's him on the right :-)
January 10, 2007 was a very happy day for us all!
Thanks so much for your prayers and your love for our family....we are blessed beyond measure by a God who loves us more than we could ever ask or imagine.
Kolbe wanted to celebrate by going bowling and then out to eat pancakes at Cracker Barrel, so that's exactly what we did (& Mommy won at bowling...hee hee! Usually Daddy does that!)
Cameron prayed on the way to school the day after the adoption was final and said, "Lord, I love my little brother Kolbe. Thank you for making him a Perry yesterday. We had a really fun day. Amen!" What else could a Mom do, but smile and then break down in tears...how precious are these gifts that God has given to us.
Be well & enjoy your day,
The Perry 5 Pack "Officially!!!!"
3 comments:
Lyssa and Andy,
Congratulations and good luck. Michelle and I had to stop after our second boy, they are both nuts! I just got done reading your letter and am glad to hear things are going so well. May God Bless you in 2007.
Daniel J. Lopez, Ed.D.
(That's right Lyssa, Dr. Lopez!)
Congratulations!!!
I got the Jesus bumps and teary-eyed after reading this post. =)
My Andy and I have thought a lot about Foster Care, and like ministries, since we saw you. So we will see what God has in store!
All your boys are so precious! Even the hippie school teacher! LOL!
We are SO happy for you!
Love Karyn and Andy
PTL GOD IS GREAT ISNT HE.
Post a Comment