
So...picture this if you will.
It's the end of a lovely service at church and The Perrys are all dressed up and head to the front of the church to officially become members of First Baptist Bristol, now that Andy has been voted in as the new Preschool & Children's Minister. The Pastor prays with us, we sit down on the front pew as people continue to sing & Andy fills out the necessary paperwork.
It had been a tough morning getting Kolbe dressed, so when I look over at him and he doesn't look happy, I of course think it's because he's not wearing what he wanted to wear to church. I say, "Kolbe, what's wrong honey?" to which he replies, "I don't feel so good." At that point, I knew we were in trouble....
Kolbe then stands up and proceeds to PROJECTILE VOMIT all over the front of the church, himself, his brother Cameron, and almost hits the Pastor. I am yelling trying to get Andy's attention, but he is continuing to fill out paperwork and doesn't have a clue what has just happened because the music was so loud. He finally got it as I'm running out of the church with Kolbe!
We end up in the ladies bathroom and my poor little child is obviously sick & needing to throw up some more and all I could do was break out in hysterical laughter....THIS COULD ONLY HAPPEN TO US!!!
And thus was the day the Perrys joined the congregation of First Baptist Church of Bristol.
It's a crazy life...but it's our life. :-)
Have a wonderful Christmas! Check your mailboxes for our infamous Christmas card & letter coming your way soon.
2 comments:
So I am just now getting around to check up on people's blog... and this is hilarious! But hey, congrats on joining the church! Is it a big church, or one like Julian, where you will be hearing about this for the rest of your life? Did you use bagbalm to clean it up? I hear that works great! haha!
n updated blog--weare waiting
Post a Comment